Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Studious Boys Pictures



No news. Just needed a 5 minute distraction from entering grades into my computer for progress reports. Thought I'd post a couple of pictures of my cute studious children.

love, Cindy

Comments:
What cute children!!!

And, so smart...

You do have news. John came home from the coast on Saturday and you did a science fair project yesterday.

Why did the words not run along the side of both pictures?

These pictures can be troublesome. Mine aren't acting right most of the time.

Very good post!!! I love the pictures of the cute children!!!
 
Well, I didn't have time to try to think about my week and write much....

just needed a few minutes of a mindless distraction to let my brain rest. Thought about pictures since I was here at school with high speed internet.

We haven't finished the science fair project yet.... need to do that, I guess. Will have to make a picture of it when we get done.... maybe next week's post.
:)

I think if I had written more on my post, the words would have gone on up beside Ely's picture. (at least that's what I assumed)

thanks for the reply.

cindy
 
I tried showing this to Cliff to remind him that... yes this is how you study!! No no walking atm but if we get this job in Virginia (140 miles) will be taking it up real soon.

Jay
 
aww... look at my most studious nephews! how adorable! think these pics are just as cute as my christmas card that sits on my desk and smiles at me all day... and is appropriately admired by everyone that walks by! i love seeing their precious faces. miss you all so very much.

xoxo,
aunt bonnie
 
I love my cute, studious nephews!!! Great pictures, Cindy!

Cris
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones