Saturday, December 24, 2005

Grey's Christmas Tree Story

As I sit on my comfy couch drinking warm spiced tea and petting my dog, I look at my Christmas tree. It is green and it's multicolored lights blink and play Christmas music. It's ornaments are different shapes and sizes. Some are snowmen and some are elves. Shiny colorful balls and candy canes also hang on it's branches. There is a gold star on top of the tree. It reminds me of the star that led the shepherds and the wisemen to Jesus on the day of his birth. There is also an angel on the tree that my brother made from a white paper plate and decorated with crayons and glitter. It reminds me of the angels who told the shepherds about Jesus. I have seen lots of nice Christmas trees. Some are tall and some are short, some are fat and some are skinny, but I think that my tree is the perfect Christmas tree because it represents my family and my Savior.

The End.
by Grey Clark
December 2005

Comments:
Grey,

I love your Christmas tree story!!! It is wonderful!!!

You did an excellent job writing it.

Love,
Angie
 
Grey, What a wonderful story! You are such a good writer! As I read it I could just envision you sitting cozily on your couch with your tea, and it was as if I were just looking at your tree with you. The only thing that would make it better is if I really were sitting there snuggled us with you! Hope your Christmas was extra-special. Looking forward to seeing you soon!!
Love,
Aunt Cristy
 
Grey i loved the story about your Christmas tree and how much it means to you.
 
Hay Grey........Can't wait until you see my tree. It's a really really skinny tree.

love you much,
papaw
 
wow, grey! i thought the deer story was good until i read the christmas tree one... and it was my favorite. even from far away over here i felt like i was in your living room with you! and like aunt cristy said, the only thing that would've made it better would be for me to be cuddled up with you watching the lights flicker and imagining the angels singing. i missed you guys so much at christmastime (and always) and can't wait to see you again...

love,
aunt bonnie
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones