Saturday, January 14, 2006

Weekly Update

Just a little weekly update....Grey shot and hit a monster deer last week, but they couldn't find it. The man who owns the property is going to continue looking for it. John and Grey really had fun interacting with all the people at the hunt. It was a really "social" group there this year and they got to visit a lot. Grey made friends with several kids about his own age.

A picture that Ely drew at school has been selected to represent Bayou Academy in the MS Private School Association art contest. I'll add a picture of that whenever I get one. Ely was a little sick this week. Just a bad cold, but he still feels yucky.

I got selected "Teacher of the Month".

I didn't make it to my 5k this morning in Jackson. (just too much else going on this weekend). John has gone duck hunting right now, but whenever he gets home, I'm going to go outside and walk 3 miles around the neighborhood and see if I can and see how long it takes me.

love, Cindy
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

quick addition:
3 miles = 1 hour and 15 minutes
Beall walked with me the entire way. I really wasn't sure that I could do it -- but it was a crisp sunny day (and my other option was housecleaning), so I kept on walking. I was really proud of myself when I finished.

Comments:
I am so proud of you for walking 3 miles!!! I'm glad you timed it too; that way we can chart your progress. (You know how I am about graphing things.)

I didn't know you were the Teacher of the Month. That is real exciting too. Yea, for you!

I am proud of Ely's art picture. I know it is good. You know that I have always told him that he has very good ideas... and that is just an indicator of his creativity!!! So, I know his art picture is wonderful.

I hope someone finds Grey's deer. I sure would like to see that monster mounted and hanging on his wall.

Good update. I enjoyed reading it.

Ang
 
Congrats on Teacher of the month!!! I wish I could get motivated in walking. Hope they find Grey's deer, make sure to post pictures if they do. We need to see some of Ely's pictures, be sure to post pictures when u can. Tell everyone Hi
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones