Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Ely's Friend Story

Fun With Friends
I went to Mrs. Bobitt's house and played with my friends. Kaitlyn is very nice. She likes to play with Grey and me. Me and Madaline like to play fun games on the trampoline and play tether-ball with each other. We all went biking around the loop. It was very windy and the wind slowed us down. It was cold and sunny. I felt happy around my friends.

Comments:
I love your story, Ely!!!

It is great!!!

You did a good job with it.

Love,
Angie
 
Ely you sure do write good stories
 
What a good story, Ely!!!

It sounds like you had a good time with your friends.

I am so glad you are writing stories. They are fun to read.

I love you,
Aunt Bonnie
 
What a good story, Ely!!

Can't wait to read more


Bye,

Cliff
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones