Monday, November 13, 2006

Deer Camp


Into the woods...


I sat in the stand with Grey. It was really fun! He killed this 10-point about 45 minutes after we got in the stand. We stayed in the stand until almost dark waiting to see if anything else would come out.

Caroline got her first doe!

Ely hunted hard all weekend.... he and John never saw a deer. They are going back again after school today to keep trying for his first buck.


Comments:
Great hunting picture! I'm glad you put the one on here with Caroline in it too. She really looks like her Daddy with those black eyes, doesn't she? I'm glad you were there with the camera to snap these important pictures. The close up of the boys is really cute and Grey's deer picture is good too.

Hopefully, you will have a picture of Ely and his first buck to post for us soon.

Love,
Angie
 
I love the "dears" in the woods pictures! What great memories you have captured. Congratulations to Grey on his marksmanship. Ely will have a trophy in no time.

Thanks for keeping us updated. This Fall the colors have been spectacular. See ya'll soon!

Love,
Aunt Jo
 
what cool pictures of very fun outings! we love grey's glasses, too, and ely's hunting duds :) congratulations on your deer, grey, and ely, you'll get yours VERY soon, we know. can't wait to see you all at thanksgiving!

lots of love from the Lee Homestead,
aunt bon, aunt cris, daniel, and sierra
 
Congrat Grey on your deer...Ely you will get one soon..we enjoyed the pictures they were wonderful
See you Thanksgiving!
 
Wow! What great pics! I'm just jealous that I don't live close enough to enjoy some of that great venison. Yum!

Love - Susie
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones