Friday, June 09, 2006

Outfield Antics


Ready for action.


It's boring out here.


I'll just eat some sunflower seeds
and check out the score.


Oops..... dropped one.


Did you see that?!


Hey, that's funny!


Watch me.... it's the outfield twirl!

Comments:
These are HYSTERICAL!!!

I am especially fond of the outfield twirl!!!

I love it!

I'm so glad you posted these.
 
These are so funny!!!

But doesn't he look so grown-up in his baseball uniform!?

Missing you guys;
Much love,
Cris
 
Too funny!! Look at all that hair coming out the back of his cap!

Dede: check out youtube.com - it hosts video blogs...

Love - Susie

p.s. Cindy, I found out that I had to repost my links for y'all's blogs when I changed my template, but if you cut/copy them out of your template before you change it, you can just past them back in once you've changed to a new one.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones