Thursday, October 12, 2006

MPSA Swimmeet


Bayou Elementary Swimteam
(I couldn't get a good picture. People kept walking in front of me while I was trying to take the picture and our kids got distracted. I'm sure you see Grey to the left. Ely is on the right in middle row looking back over his shoulder.)


Thought this was good.... you can see both my boys lined up there getting ready for their swim. (Special thanks to other parents standing around me who took pictures for me while I videoed.)


Ely about to do his freestyle. He did really well. He beat 45 other kids in the 1st - 3rd grade on this event. This was his first swimmeet ever. He did the freestyle and the backstroke.


Grey getting set for his freestyle also. He also beat about 45 other kids to come in 6th place overall for the 4th - 6th grade age-group in this event. (As you can probably tell, there were a ton of kids at the swimmeet.) Grey did the freestyle and the breaststroke.


Comments:
Great swimming pictures!!! I'm glad some other parents made them for you.

I believe those Clark boys got some good swimming genes from their Daddy's side of the family!
 
Cindy, I love the pictures. Thanks for posting them.
 
Wow, Grey looks so.... LONG. I'm really proud of them both! Can't wait to see you all IN PERSON at Thanksgiving.

Much love, Cris
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones