Friday, September 15, 2006
Look who came to a football game!


Thought this might be a good time to get back online after 3 months of non-blogging. We were so happy to have Mamaw and Marty come visit us yesterday. We had a nice lunch in downtown Drew, visited John on the farm and watched him cut some soybeans, relaxed a while at my house, and then went to Grey's football game. They got to see a great game! Grey played the entire game - never coming off the field - and scored the final touchdown (his first ever) late in the fourth quarter to wrap-up our win. It was a really nice day!
Comments:
<< Home
I'm so glad that this touchdown counted!! Ma'ma and Marty look so good. I really like Marty's hair short like that.
I guess it's about time for me to update too, huh? I'll have to see what I can do about that.
Love to all... Susie
Post a Comment
I guess it's about time for me to update too, huh? I'll have to see what I can do about that.
Love to all... Susie
<< Home
