Thursday, October 05, 2006
Football Picture Mania

Opening kickoff -- Grey is 2nd from right at top

Blocking -- that's Grey that you see the zero on the green jersey

More blocking

Grey is center of the 3 in the back getting ready for handoff

Grey is to the left of #81 -- see the boy turned around about to hand him the ball

This was the end of that series. The referee was blowing the whistle as I took the picture, so some of action has begun to stop, but that is Grey still charging through the hole with the ball in the center of the picture. (I thought my 3 picture photo series was pretty cool.)

Down for another series -- Grey in center of the back 3 again getting ready for the ball

Still running with, count them, 5 defenders hanging on!

Down

I know that you can't tell what this is, but it is Grey in his first attempt at kicking the point after a touchdown. It had beautiful arch and height -- we all thought it was good -- but it went maybe a foot too far to the left. It was still really cool though. We all were telling him after the game, "I didn't know you could kick a field goal!!" to which he replied "Me neither... that was really cool!"
As you can see, this was about the end of my picture-taking because it was just getting too dark to get any good shots.

The setting sun casting it's orange glow on the daddys as they watch the game from their perch atop the bleachers. (John is farthest one to the right with cap on.)

Ely (in red shirt) spends every game rolling down and playing on this dirt pile with a bunch of his friends.
Comments:
<< Home
What good pictures!!!
I'm impressed with your action shots. You did a good job with those.
I wish you had gotten the field goal picture. That would have really been cool. But, at least you got a little hint of it. :-)
I like the pictures.
Love,
Angie
I'm impressed with your action shots. You did a good job with those.
I wish you had gotten the field goal picture. That would have really been cool. But, at least you got a little hint of it. :-)
I like the pictures.
Love,
Angie
Great Pictures!
You have a great camera, my zoom was a little(alot) fuzzy. Cliff and I enjoyed seeing them.
We check to see if there are any updates, so keep them coming.
Post a Comment
You have a great camera, my zoom was a little(alot) fuzzy. Cliff and I enjoyed seeing them.
We check to see if there are any updates, so keep them coming.
<< Home

