Saturday, March 11, 2006

Happy Birthday to Grey!





Happy Birthday to Grey!
Happy Birthday to Grey!
Can you believe he is 11 years old? (and looking so cool with his new guitar!) We celebrated his birthday this year by inviting 1 friend to spend the night. His friend Parker came over and we went to Lillo's for a nice Italian supper and to the movie to see "The Shaggy Dog". This morning we went fishing and the boys caught an unbelievable almost 100 large and small mouth bass!! (no kidding!!) It was REALLY fun! There were several times when all three boys were standing there yelling, "I got one!" all at the same time. John and I couldn't get them unhooked fast enough!

Hope you enjoy the pictures!
Love,
Cindy

Comments:
I want to take guitar lessons with Grey!!!

I want to go fishing too!!!

What fun pictures!
 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GREY!!!
They sure grow up fast!! Sounds like ya'll had a great day. Cliff's b'day is the 22nd, I can't believe he will be 13!!!! We enjoyed the pictures, we will post some pictures in a couple weeks.
Have a Great Weekend
 
Looks like Grey had a great birthday weekend! I'm so glad! Did he get our birthday message/song? I still have his present on my kitchen cabinet... and I was so proud of myself for buying it in time for his birthday... oh well. Now that we are home from our travels last week maybe I can get it in the mail soon.
Love, Cris
 
hey, Cris!

thanks for the birthday song! (yes we heard it when we got home from the movie.)

I started to call you when I put these pictures up on the internet and tell you to let Dane see the fish pictures...but it was too late by your time zone and I didn't want to wake the kids.

The boys have been wishing to come see yall this week. Wish we had thought of that in time to plan it.

love, cindy
 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO GREY!!! it is amazing he's 11 years old - but from the looks of the pictures, he IS! and Ely's not far behind! wow, i can't get over how much the boys are growing... and how much aunt bonnie missed out on by not being there for such an amazing, bountiful fishing trip! what fun! love and miss you all so much!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones