Thursday, September 13, 2007

Bear Cub Scout


Look at my cute Bear Cub Scout!

He is so excited to be a cub scout!! He's wanted to be one ever since 1st grade....
He has hardly stopped reading his boy scout book since I bought it for him yesterday. And keeps asking when his first meeting will be.

Comments:
Congratulations Ely, this is your first step to true Adventure. Later on when you are a Boy Scout you will be able to sail and scuba dive at the Scout Sea Base in the Florida Keys, climb the mountains at the 300,000 acre Philmont Scout Ranch in New Mexico, and canoe at the Scout Northern Tier Canoe Base in the wilderness of upper Minnesota on the Canadian Border. You will learn all of the skills required to do these things, plus you will learn leadership and other skills that will serve you throughout life. Set your goals for Eagle and work toward them. You have really taken the first step on the Eagle Trail. I recently took part in an Eagle Ceremony for a 12 year old. He is the youngest and smartest I have had but he decided as an 8 year old Bear that he would be an Eagle someday and worked to make it happen. I look forward to seeing you at MaMaw's on Thanksgiving and you can tell me all about Scouts.
Love 'ya lots,
Uncle Bob
 
Great Picture Ely!!!

Cliff was in cub scouts, I hate to say he dropped out, because football & cub scouts were on the same day, he was in 2nd grade, and wanted to play flag footbal at the time.

Let us know what all you are doing

Love,
Amy, J and Cliff
 
I am so glad you have a little cub scout in your house!!! I know he is excited!!!

Love,
Angie
 
that's the cutest little bear cub scout i have ever seen! what fun times! and i'm with uncle bob - aim for eagle now! you're gonna be a super scout, Ely!!

love from afar,
aunt bon
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones