Sunday, July 15, 2007

Grey's Having Fun!


Here's a just-posted picture of my baby at camp!!!!
He looks happy!!!!

We got a letter from him yesterday. Here is some of what he said....

"Dear Ely, Mom, and Dad:
I really like Alpine. I have met lots of people and done lots of things. Here are the events I am doing: archery, PA (you climb trees and stuff), canoeing, wilderness (hiking and exploring), tennis, riflery, waterfront (games, slides, ziplines and more), horseback, climbing, swimming, and team sports.
Matt and Sam are nice (they are our counselors). Matt teaches horseback and I did that today. That was lots of fun. The kids in my cabin are Peyton, Jack (we call him Captin Jack Sparrow!), Angus, Will Smith, and Sam. They are all nice and so are other kids I have met."

YEA!!! HE'S HAVING FUN!!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones