Monday, April 30, 2007

I reserve the right...



On my birthday, I reserve the right to think that I have the two cutest boys that I've ever seen!!

Comments:
WHAT A CUTE PICTURE!!!

WHAT CUTE BOYS!!!
 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND YOU DO HAVE HANDSOME BOYS AND I LOVE KEEPING UP WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. MAYBE WE CAN HAVE A GOOD VISIT WHEN WE GET TO JACKSON IN JUNE. WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING EVERYONE. LYNETTE
 
They are cute boys!!!!!
Love the picture
 
Hey! Just wanted to say that I do agree with you! Hope all is well in your neck of the woods, I have one of these now too with baby pictures up, youll have to check it out! I love you!
maegan
 
how do i add a link on mine to yours?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones