Monday, April 20, 2009

Crosstie Arts Festival 5K


This was fun too! Daddy's and Grey's trophey collections are growing! Grey got first and Daddy got 2nd in their age groups. Yea! We'll have to keep doing these races... they're fun!
I want to run a 5K!!!! I need to get Ely to "train" with me!
















Comments:
Hey, those pics are great, Cindy! Tell your Dad he's amazing - 5k in ~32 min is awesome!Btw, I have friends from fedex, guy named Fletcher Terry, who is a Cleveland native. He and his fiancee Cindy Kaeser were just down there this weekend (at Crosstie) to make plans for their wedding. Small world!

Steve G.
 
Steve, you'll have to let us know when there's a 5K close to you...
Then you can cheer on THE AWESOME JERRY in person!!
We're so proud of him! I want to run too!!! Right now, though, I doubt that I could walk 3 miles, much less run it!
 
I'll do that, sure there are some in/around Memphis. I used to run. My last year in the service (a LONG time ago), I ran a full marathon. Now, every time I feel like running, I lie down til I feel better. :-)

BTW, for some reason, your email has me blocked out.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones