Friday, October 03, 2008
Armed and ready
Check out Ely's early birthday present and my anniversary present !!!
We just got them today.... pretty cool!
Look out deer, here we come!
Grey's had his bow for a while but this will be his first season to hunt with it.
Watch for future dead deer pictures.... woo hoo!
Comments:
<< Home
Wow! You all look armed and ready for sure. I wouldn't want to be in your "sights!"
Can't wait to see those deer pictures.
Happy belated anniversary, Cindy and John!
Can't wait to see those deer pictures.
Happy belated anniversary, Cindy and John!
WOW!!! I love it!!!
You look like a professional, olympic archery team!!!
Look out deer... here come the Clarks!!!
Love,
Angie
You look like a professional, olympic archery team!!!
Look out deer... here come the Clarks!!!
Love,
Angie
I'm impressed... i think i can honestly say i do not ever see myself in your shoes... maybe i will eat my words, but i sure do not picture it!
oh, the joys of being a mother of boys!
you are a GREAT mom, Cindy!
:)
jennifer krutz
oh, the joys of being a mother of boys!
you are a GREAT mom, Cindy!
:)
jennifer krutz
Wow! - that's awesome, Cindy!
My compound days are over, but I have a little 150 fps cross-bow (now legal in TN :-)
Ya'll go get'em, and I want to see some Dead Animal pictures!
Steve G.
Post a Comment
My compound days are over, but I have a little 150 fps cross-bow (now legal in TN :-)
Ya'll go get'em, and I want to see some Dead Animal pictures!
Steve G.
<< Home
