Saturday, December 06, 2008
Ely bags the first two deer of the season!
Hunting season has gotten off to a pretty good start for Ely! He is the only one in the family to kill anything so far... and he has killed two!
This doe ate her last meal on November 15.

And yesterday (December 5) was the final day of this 8-point buck's life.

Ely and John are having a great time hunting -- and have already headed back to the woods today. (They are hoping to both come home with some meat tonight!)
Will keep you updated...
love,
Cindy
This doe ate her last meal on November 15.
And yesterday (December 5) was the final day of this 8-point buck's life.
Ely and John are having a great time hunting -- and have already headed back to the woods today. (They are hoping to both come home with some meat tonight!)
Will keep you updated...
love,
Cindy
Comments:
<< Home
Good job Ely!
I know you and Dad are having a great time "shootin up up the woods." Looks like you are doing your part at helping control the deer population.
Love you much,
papaw
I know you and Dad are having a great time "shootin up up the woods." Looks like you are doing your part at helping control the deer population.
Love you much,
papaw
Awesome!
OK, who taught them Clark boys how to shoot? (can I get a lesson? - I missed my 8 pt, last weekend :-(
Cousin Steve G.
OK, who taught them Clark boys how to shoot? (can I get a lesson? - I missed my 8 pt, last weekend :-(
Cousin Steve G.
OK, can somebody ask Santa to get me a scope for my muzzleloader? - I missed 2 diff 8-points last Friday morning! (both at +100 yds.) Steve G.
Cindy, please tell Ely & Grey that I am sorry - Santa will not be coming this year, because I SHOT RUDOLPH! (see my GFOM Blog)
Cousin Steve
Cousin Steve
Alright, I'm done for the year - my #2 son Clark shot his first deer yesterday - a nice little 8 point! (see the GFOM Blogfor a pic)
Post a Comment
<< Home

