Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Ely's Deer Hunt

I went to hunt with Daddy. We got out of the truck and walked down a red clay road. We saw a bunch of deer tracks. We got to the deer stand. It was green and it had camoflage on the arms. We climbed up the ladder and got in the stand. We were sitting in the stand and we heard this limb crack. Then Dad shot at a doe and he missed. Then we went to go look for it. We walked into a ditch and I tripped and got hit by a branch. I had a good time with Daddy.

The End.
by Ely Clark
December 28, 2005

Comments:
What a good story!!! I am so glad you had a good time with Daddy!!!

Your story is great!!!

Love,
Angie
 
Hi Ely, I didn't know you was going hunting with Dad today but i am really glad you did. Glad too that you had such a good time. You story is very good!!

Love you abunch,

Papaw
 
Ely,

Your Aunt Angie just told me about the stories that you and Grey have been writing. I read all of them and really enjoy them.

You are such a good writer!! I'll keep looking for your next one.

Love,
Susie, Bandit & Toby
 
I'm ready to read another story!
 
Great story, Ely! I know your Dad enjoys taking you hunting with him. You make it sound like lots of fun.

Keep writing your stories. They will be fun to read when you're older.

Love you,
Aunt Marty
 
Hey Ely!!!

I sure would like to read another good story.

You sure do write good stories that are fun to read.

Love,
Aunt Angie
 
Hey Ely

What a great story. Sounds like you had fun, when are you going back? Keep writing more stories we like reading your stories.

love,
Jay, Amy and Cliff
 
I love your story, Ely!!!

I love you.

Aunt Bonnie
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones