Saturday, April 28, 2007

Tunica Swim-Meet




Had a fun day in Tunica today at the swim-meet. Both of the boys swam well! Pace was at the meet too -- and we are always thrilled when we have the opportunity to watch a master in action!

Could have put lots of swim picts on, but decided to just stick with a few.

It's long-course season now, and Ely was SO NERVOUS when we first got to the meet and he saw the length that he had to swim... he was really really anxious (he wouldn't even get in the pool)! But Coach Dan'l is terrific with the kids and talked to him and didn't push him... just let him finally get in the water when he steadied his nerves and was ready. We were all SO PROUD of him!

Grey swam super-well too and we were also very proud of him. Oh -- he's not upset in the above picture -- he was sitting there waiting his turn to swim, he kept yawning and stretching like he was trying to wake up -- then he did that -- I think he was trying to clear his head and get focused. But I thought it was a little different picture (from the standard Grey smiling at camera picture) so I put it on.



We sure are proud of our cousin!

Comments:
Good pictures. I think the two at the top are good. They are different from your normal pictures, but they are good. The one at the bottom is good too. I'm glad everyone had fun at the swim meet.

Love,
Angie
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones