Saturday, April 08, 2006
Surgery Update II
As John's recovery continues, his strength and mobility seem to get better every day. He's back at work... although not doing anything strenuous. He's still taking extra-strength tylenol every day, but seems to be doing well.
I'm REALLY overloaded at work. I finally said something to my headmaster yesterday about needing help. He apologized and asked me to make a list of everything that I had on my plate that I thought could (or should) be delegated to somebody else..... and that he would then reassign some of my tasks. Please pray that help will come quickly and have a good attitude. :)
and that my sanity will remain intact until after graduation. :)
Have a great week!
Love, Cindy
I'm REALLY overloaded at work. I finally said something to my headmaster yesterday about needing help. He apologized and asked me to make a list of everything that I had on my plate that I thought could (or should) be delegated to somebody else..... and that he would then reassign some of my tasks. Please pray that help will come quickly and have a good attitude. :)
and that my sanity will remain intact until after graduation. :)
Have a great week!
Love, Cindy
Comments:
<< Home
delegation is good
help is good
good attitude is good
sanity is very good
Yea to you for finally asking for help!
Have a good week!
help is good
good attitude is good
sanity is very good
Yea to you for finally asking for help!
Have a good week!
Wow, what a nice thing that your headmaster was responsive to your feelings! Hope you can get some help this week.
Love, Cris
Post a Comment
Love, Cris
<< Home

