Friday, September 05, 2008
Don't you wish...
Don't you wish your classmates had been this loving...
and supportive while you worked on math...
and more math...
and your workspace this comfy...
Don't you wish you could have spent reading time snuggled up on a soft seat with your softest best friend purring in your lap?
School is fun this year!
Comments:
<< Home
Yes, I certainly wish my classroom would have looked like this and my classmates would have been this loving and supportive.
Love,
Ang
Love,
Ang
What fun, Ely! I'm sure you'll learn so much this year with the help of your mom and your classmates.
Love, Marty
Love, Marty
WOW! How lucky to be able to share school with your hounds! My hounds think it is their job to lie in front of whatever it is I am reading!!
Kitty looks like a good helper too!!
Love,
Susie
Post a Comment
Kitty looks like a good helper too!!
Love,
Susie
<< Home

