Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Ely's Art




Check out Ely's two recent artistic expressions....
The top one is a book report and the second one is an abstract painting of a sunset. I just thought they were both so cute and colorful!
Maybe I need to look into some art lessons for him this summer!!

Comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, HAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY DEAR CIN-DEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, HAPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYYY BIRTTTTHDAYYYYYYYYYY TO YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU (ANNNNNNDDDDDDDDDD MANNNNNNNNNNY MOREEEEEEEEEEEE.............)
HAVE A BEAUTIFUL, BLESSED BIRTHDAY!
LOVE YA,
EMELIA
P.S. NICE ART ELY! GOOD JOB!
 
What a great job on your book report, Ely! Very creative. And, I love the riddle that you added.

The sunset painting shows alot of creativity. I especially like the house. Great job, Ely!

Love you,
Marty
 
I love Ely's artwork!!! I think it is wonderful!!!

He is very creative and has great ideas!

Love,

Angie
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones