Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Hampshires - Show #2


I'm trying to put some different-looking pictures on here from the other day... just for a little variety. This is Ely with Shorty. There were so many more pigs at this show that the judge would "pen" his favorites off to the side of the ring. Then they would remove all the other pigs out of the ring and bring the favorites back out and the judge would look at them all again and pick his winners. Ely got "penned" just minutes after walking out with Shorty. She ended up finishing 4th in her weight group.


This is another picture of Ely and Shorty. I actually had a lot of good pictures of Ely with this pig (although this isn't one of them HA). But I did think it was an interesting picture because if you double-click on it (or any picture) it will enlarge on your screen and you can see how big the other kids are that are out there competing with Ely. He really did an exceptional job of showing this pig out there with all those older kids. I think the judge liked him too, because he kept smiling at him all day every time he would show a pig.


Grey showing Big Mama.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones