Tuesday, May 16, 2006
Snaggletooth Ely
Comments:
<< Home
Hi Cindy..the pictures are great!
Didn't know both teeth were gone.
The reading fair sounds like much fun.
Didn't know both teeth were gone.
The reading fair sounds like much fun.
Cindy - LOVE the picture of the boy with no teeth! How ever will he eat corn on the cob this summer?!
I keep looking at everyone's blog for a Bonnie update... you have her, but you're not sharing!! No fair!
Give her my love...
Susie
I keep looking at everyone's blog for a Bonnie update... you have her, but you're not sharing!! No fair!
Give her my love...
Susie
Love the pictures!!! Snaggletooth days are such fun memories... Great picture! Thanks for sharing.
Did you hear about Sierra's beauty pageant last weekend (sorry I haven't called)? Anyway, two days before the pageant, she lost a tooth while I was at work, and told her Dad, "I guess I'll look like country-girl for the pageant!"
I'll have to fill in more details on the phone or in person. She really had fun.
Ely is such a cutie!
Love you guys!
Cris
Oh, what's this I hear about John maybe coming camping with us?! I'm so excited! Tell him I vote YES!
Did you hear about Sierra's beauty pageant last weekend (sorry I haven't called)? Anyway, two days before the pageant, she lost a tooth while I was at work, and told her Dad, "I guess I'll look like country-girl for the pageant!"
I'll have to fill in more details on the phone or in person. She really had fun.
Ely is such a cutie!
Love you guys!
Cris
Oh, what's this I hear about John maybe coming camping with us?! I'm so excited! Tell him I vote YES!
hey, Cris!
Bonnie gave us a few highlights from the pageant.... can't wait to hear more! We have GOT to teach you how to post things on your blog!!!! PREPARE FOR BLOGGING LESSONS 101, 102, 103.... next week!!! All these fabulous things just need to be posted so that her adoring aunts can enjoy them too!
where'd the rumor get started that John was coming? I agree that it would be a blast -- but just not possible. Maybe one of these years when his new manager is more experienced and every small detail isn't so critical...
The boys REALLY want him to come. And he really wants to too. But he just can't be gone that long.
see yall soon!
love, cindy
Post a Comment
Bonnie gave us a few highlights from the pageant.... can't wait to hear more! We have GOT to teach you how to post things on your blog!!!! PREPARE FOR BLOGGING LESSONS 101, 102, 103.... next week!!! All these fabulous things just need to be posted so that her adoring aunts can enjoy them too!
where'd the rumor get started that John was coming? I agree that it would be a blast -- but just not possible. Maybe one of these years when his new manager is more experienced and every small detail isn't so critical...
The boys REALLY want him to come. And he really wants to too. But he just can't be gone that long.
see yall soon!
love, cindy
<< Home


