Wednesday, May 03, 2006
Grey meets Miss Mississippi

Miss Mississippi, Kristian Dambrina, visited our school yeasterday. She talked with the 4th, 5th, and 6th graders about Hurricane Katrina relief, the benefits of not smoking, and she sang and original song. See Grey in the picture just to the left of her. She reminded both Grey and I so much of Bonnie.... not just the way she looked (brown eyes, brown hair, deep dimples) but her personality too (outgoing, not afraid to act goofy, etc.). The kids really had fun meeting her.
Comments:
<< Home
How cool!!! And what a wonderful experience for the kids!
Did this picture make it to the Boliver Commercial???
Angie
Did this picture make it to the Boliver Commercial???
Angie
Look how tall Grey is!! Or is he standing on something?
It's good to see that the Miss America pageant folks are still out there doing some good instead of just cutting the ribbons at store openings. I hope what she talked about makes a difference in choices those kids make in the future.
Did you get to meet her too?
Love, Susie
It's good to see that the Miss America pageant folks are still out there doing some good instead of just cutting the ribbons at store openings. I hope what she talked about makes a difference in choices those kids make in the future.
Did you get to meet her too?
Love, Susie
In response to above questions:
yes, this made the Bolivar Commercial.
yes, I met her too. She hung around the school for an hour or so after talking with the kids.
yes, Grey is standing on something.
love, cindy
yes, this made the Bolivar Commercial.
yes, I met her too. She hung around the school for an hour or so after talking with the kids.
yes, Grey is standing on something.
love, cindy
continued...
well, actually, I sent it to the Bolivar Commercial.... whether or not they choose to print it is up to them.
Post a Comment
well, actually, I sent it to the Bolivar Commercial.... whether or not they choose to print it is up to them.
<< Home
