Tuesday, May 09, 2006
Bayou Academy SUNFEST pictures




Bayou had our SUNFEST (field day) this past Friday. Thought I'd post some fun pictures from that event. It was a GREAT day with 3K - 12th grade all out on the football field playing and being goofy. Really really super day.
side note... my academic awards banquet that I've been preparing for for weeks was last night. It all went really well. Everyone was very complimentary. I'm beyond exhausted but thankful that it's all behind me.
Comments:
<< Home
I want to have a field day!!! I'm so jealous!
WOO-HOO - school's almost out for summer!! I'm looking to a quicker commute here in Atlanta...
xoxo - Susie
WOO-HOO - school's almost out for summer!! I'm looking to a quicker commute here in Atlanta...
xoxo - Susie
It's good that you are taking pictures of the kids; you will cherish these pic's forever. Happy early Mother's Day Cindy.
Love,
Emelia
Love,
Emelia
What fun picture! Looks like they all had a great time. It's hard to believe it's warm enough there to play on a water slide... It's been so cold again here, in the 40's and 50's, maybe into the low 60's. I sure am ready for some warm weather.
Didn't get to call yesterday to wish you happy Mother's Day. Hope you had a good one. When are the boys officially out of school? I'm not sure what her schedule is this week, but hope yall have a nice visit with Bonnie this week.
Love, Cris
Post a Comment
Didn't get to call yesterday to wish you happy Mother's Day. Hope you had a good one. When are the boys officially out of school? I'm not sure what her schedule is this week, but hope yall have a nice visit with Bonnie this week.
Love, Cris
<< Home

