Friday, April 28, 2006
I found eggs!!!
Comments:
<< Home
Happy Birthday Cindy!!
The pictures are great.......So glad Ely found the prize egg.
Have a great day!
Love Lots,
dad
The pictures are great.......So glad Ely found the prize egg.
Have a great day!
Love Lots,
dad
Good grief... you and Angie getting another year older... haven't we talked about this? The older you insist on getting, the older I have to get. NOT FAIR!!
Hope you had a great birthday!!
Love,
Susie
Hope you had a great birthday!!
Love,
Susie
Enjoyed the pictures. I especially like the one of John and the boys in their Easter duds (and those beautiful flowers in the background)! We needed to see one of you with the boys too! You'll have to post a birthday picture for us, maybe title it "Thirty-nine and Holding". (Ha! Ha!)
Love you bunches,
Cris
Post a Comment
Love you bunches,
Cris
<< Home


